How to generate a cPanel backup and sent to FTP Server?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on the "Backup" Icon.
3. Under "Full Backup", Click on the "Download a Full Website Backup" button.
4. From the Dropdown menu, Select the Backup destination to "Remote FTP Server", In the Email field enter your email address.
Remote Server: FTP IP address or FTP domain name like ftp.example.com,
Remote User: Your FTP Username
Remote Password: Your FTP Password
Port: 21 or other FTP Port
Remote Dir: Remote Directory like /home/username/backupfolder/
5. Once you fill in the Remote FTP details, click on the "Generate Backup" button.