How to Repair database via phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Databases" section, click on the "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In the left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like "example".
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database which you want to repair.
5. Scroll down and mark "Check All" then click on the Drop-down option and select "Repair table".
If the table successfully repaired then it will show an "Ok" message otherwise it will show some errors on a few tables like "Error unknown engine" related errors.